How It Works
How will we make moving to London with pets less “ruff” on you?
By keeping the process SIMPLE and PET-FOCUSED out the gate!
1. NEEDS ASSESSMENT
We’ll respond to you within 1 hour
(subject to time zone) to discuss:
- Type of property
- Area and commute
- Moving date
- Viewing date (any day but Sunday)
- References/documents you’ll need on-hand
2. VIEWING DAY
Your loyal London Relocation agent will:
- Show you 15 to 20 properties known to accommodate pets
- Help you rank your favorite properties by day’s end
- Negotiate rent and lease terms on your behalf
- Pay any fees the representing agency might charge on lease-signing
3. MOVE IN!
Once you’ve signed a lease, we’ll:
- Ensure you can move in as soon as one to three days (or as far out as four to six weeks) – whatever you need!
- Help open a UK bank account
- Provide utility service provider referrals
- Stay in constant contact to field any other questions or concerns you have as you settle in.
It’s a limited market out there for pet owners.
and get the sensitive attention and inside edge you need. We won’t “dish” out false promises that send you “barking” up the wrong tree!
NO PETS? NO PROBLEM GO TO THE LONDON RELOCATION HOMEPAGE
Partner - Business Analytics & Optimization Strategy Leader
IBM Global Business Services
SVP, Client Strategy & Business Development Director
Sudler & Hennessey
Investment Operations Manager
Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd.
London School of Art
RECENT BLOG POSTS
June 13th, 2012 Dining with Dogs When Moving Pets to UK
June 11th, 2012 Wagging in the Wain After a Pet Relocation UK
June 8th, 2012 London Cat Show Details if Moving to London with a Cat
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
April 22nd, 2012 UK PETS Scheme for All Animals
May 11th, 2012 Moving to London With Dogs
April 21st, 2012 Dogs That are Banned in the UK